Jul 23, 2010

Corey Davis Sketch Book vol. 1


So recently one of my favorite artist "Corey Davis" posted up a limited edition sketch book that he created. It was only 10 made... They sold out super quick, pretty much after he posted on twitter that he had these to offer. I was lucky enough to be the second person to purchase one. I thought I would have been number 9 or 10 if I was lucky to get one at all. But he tweeted me and said I was second. Felt great. Since they did so good with selling out so fast he is going to do some more limited edition pieces and I will be waiting for them to cop. You have to support good work and good artist. I support his work, its very unique.





No response to “Corey Davis Sketch Book vol. 1”

Leave a Reply