I'm a big fan of music and I'm a big fan of dipset from back in the day. I seen a couple other videos that he did making beats, now I don't know how real this is, but from the looks of it, his talent is sick... A person that knows the beat machine that well that can do what he's doing in the video is really inspiring. Makes me just want to be better at my craft...
Jul 12, 2010
AraabMuzik (Dipset's Producer)
I'm a big fan of music and I'm a big fan of dipset from back in the day. I seen a couple other videos that he did making beats, now I don't know how real this is, but from the looks of it, his talent is sick... A person that knows the beat machine that well that can do what he's doing in the video is really inspiring. Makes me just want to be better at my craft...
« Newer Post
Older Post »
No response to “AraabMuzik (Dipset's Producer)”
Leave a Reply