Alright so yesterday around 11:30am I think Wiz Khalifa dropped his mixtape "Kush and Orange Juice"... He stepped his game back up with this one. Not really staying true to his style that I'm use to hearing, but none the less he did a smooth mixtape. Everything was pretty much dope about the album except that COVER! Like man DAMN what happened... His other covers pretty much match the style of music on the mixtape and it would be dope.... but this time... smh ANYWAYS, I had to do something, I couldn't stand by and let this go on my iPod looking like this... grabbed a couple images and started working, took about a good 30 minutes. Nothing great, just something different so I can throw it on the iPod Touch... but yeah if you want to use it, go ahead... hope you like it....
Apr 15, 2010
Kush and Orange Juice
Alright so yesterday around 11:30am I think Wiz Khalifa dropped his mixtape "Kush and Orange Juice"... He stepped his game back up with this one. Not really staying true to his style that I'm use to hearing, but none the less he did a smooth mixtape. Everything was pretty much dope about the album except that COVER! Like man DAMN what happened... His other covers pretty much match the style of music on the mixtape and it would be dope.... but this time... smh ANYWAYS, I had to do something, I couldn't stand by and let this go on my iPod looking like this... grabbed a couple images and started working, took about a good 30 minutes. Nothing great, just something different so I can throw it on the iPod Touch... but yeah if you want to use it, go ahead... hope you like it....
« Newer Post
Older Post »
No response to “Kush and Orange Juice”
Leave a Reply