Feb 9, 2010

Dante Marshall



http://iamdante.wordpress.com/

I can sit here and make up a lot of stuff that people told me about my past, throw out dates and memories that I think took place... all I remember is I LOVE ART. I don't remember when I started drawing, painting, folding, etc... it just happened when I was younger. Some artist they get interviewed and they will be like "I first fell in love with ________ when I was 3 years old"... STFU. Anyways I can't look at shit without wondering how the fuck they made whatever it is i'm looking at. Yall look at a magazine and you are like "Oh I wanna buy that" or "Oh, She is really pretty".... I look at it like "Oh, they didn't retouch this area good enough" or "Oh, I like how they spaced out the text over here"... I'm constantly learning, I look at shit different because I'm different... I'm an Artist.

I been looking at Dante Marshall's work for a couple years now... He is an Artist! I remember when I first spoke to him... He wrote me telling me that he noticed my work and to keep it up. Shit inspired the hell out of me lol. I always been looking at another artist work that's in the area, that wants to be successful just as much as you do, its hard to find. I got a chance to link up with him and I was right, he is an artist... started bouncing ideas around about a project and it was crazy, we both had some of the same ideas. Every time someone wants a project done, they go to Dante first, then they email me his work so I can get started. lol We never planned it this way, but we had done many projects together.

So what I'm trying to say is.... support and respect good work. Check out his blog, and his site is coming soon! Until then check out his blog and let him know what you think. We as artist don't have to share shit with yall about what inspires us... but we do...

No response to “Dante Marshall”

Leave a Reply