
I was talking to this girl one day a long time ago and she asked me if I heard on this guy. She said the name "Dyme-A-Duzin". I thought about it and I was like "hell naw" lol. So she sent me this link to his myspace page... Listened to a couple tracks and I was sold. From what I was told he is in his teens... like 17 years old. At the time when he made the music that I listened to, he was like 16.
Dyme-A-Duzin is a talented hip hop artist. Like only if he had the right people to back him up, and the right marketing team....GOTDAMN! I would say he would be another Lupe. To me right now he doesnt know what he wants to do when it comes to his music. Like he really hasnt found a style to stick to. For example... he can rap like Lupe...or Eminem... or Jay Z... just to name a few. If you download his mixtape "Shut Up and Listen" you will see how his style changes up every track. But none the less, classic material aka good music. Here is a sample ...
Download: Suicide Iz Painless
No response to “Suicide Iz Painless - Dyme-a-Duzin”
Leave a Reply