Well about that time for another celeb to slip up and have some shit leaked on the net, shit why not Cassie. lol I mean she just clapped her life and half her male fans when she shaved the side of her hair off. Now she just lost the little girls that looked up to her for some strange reason lol. From what I read on different sites the leaking of the pictures was not her fault....someone hacked into her computer and got them. After looking at the pictures, it looks like camera phone pictures... but aye who am I, she should know where the pictures came from lol. But anywayz pictures got leaked and its real... I'm spreading the word because I believe she is trying to get attention... she got an album about to be released soon, why not get as much attention as possible right?? lolI'm not going to post the full images here... go google it or something... its everywhere. They got leaked yesterday.


No response to “Cassie Nude”
Leave a Reply