
So yeah first off I would like to start by saying sorry for not updating like I should have been. I been really sick and I really didn't feel like getting on the computer lol. BUT... I did get on the computer long enough to download "Flight School" the day it dropped. I will say this... when I first heard the mixtape I was pissed. It wasn't what I thought it would be....but after giving it a chance and talking it out with my nigga Lex, I listened to it a couple more times. The mixtape ended up turning out pretty good. It isnt as epic as "Prince of the City 2" but its on the same level as "Start Power" I think. Wiz is really trying to find his own style and he is getting there. He really shows it on this mixtape. But yeah listen to it and check it out yourself and see what you think about it....
No response to “Review [Flight School]”
Leave a Reply